Friday, May 7, 2010

WoW: Purehide

Welcome to the blog that documents my gaming adventure geekiness.  I just wanted a place to throw up all the random screenshots I take while I'm messing around in games.  I'm always amazed by the details that the artists put into games and screenshots are a great way to slow down and take a moment to enjoy them.




So, I've been cursed again and have rejoined the legions of the Horde as Purehide.  Yes, my imagination and taste failed me when choosing the name, but oh well.


Purehide is a tauren shaman specializing in big stick swinging.  His adventure takes place in the realm of Arathor (It's a PST PvE server).



Thus far his adventures have taken him as far as Thunder Bluff and not that much farther to...



...the Barrens.
The adventure really isn't that epic at all yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment