Monday, April 4, 2011

Golden Axe 3 and Some Play-through-collection Changes

Yo!

So once again thanks to ImiltheWinged, another game has been knocked off the list. In what I must say was a smooth run, we drop-kicked and pounced our way to the Golden Axe.


Streets of Rage 3 still murdered us though.  Apparently the Western localization is much harder. In the Eastern version, only the enemies health increases with harder difficulties, but in the Western version, the enemies attack power also increases (thanks Alex Sargeant). I have some faith we'll retrack Mr.X next time.


I've also made a slight adjustment to my game completion plan.

I've decided picking up new games is okay between beating old series. There are some sequals that came out from series I've already covered while clearing my pile of shame (Sonic 4) and some new IPs that I can't wait a decade to try (Magicka, Limbo). I'll still wait to pick up new games based on old series I haven't gotten to yet. I may also play some free games that can be found online. The catch is of course that any new game I pick up or try out, I promise to myself I will see it to completion.

No comments:

Post a Comment