Sunday, January 9, 2011

Diablo 2: Finished

After much much longer than I expected, I finally completed D2!


This game dragged out so much simply because of the tedium of some parts, especially as a sorceress.   Nightmare Act 2 and Hell Act 2, 3 & 4 were the biggest offenders.  They tended all to just be high damage mobs with certain immunities area after area.  So, basically it was just a chain of using a single slow and boring strategy.  On the other hand, the latter of Nightmare difficult felt the most balanced.  Progress went at a decent pace and all the fights felt varied.  While I completed the 'fun' parts in a day or two, the tougher ones often took me a couple weeks because I could only play a couple zones before the tedium crept in.

For anyone who is curious, here is the gear my henchman and I finished up with:














I think my henchman had better gear than I did >.<

On to Shinobi!

Bonus Picture: Ready to rumble with the Ancients.

No comments:

Post a Comment